Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got the car today but I am a bit disappointed with the quality of the back passenger seats...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The seat stitching is straight up bad? Its not even a wrinkle its basically folded.

I talked to someone who said the service center likely won't cover it? Is this true?

Also, both of my key cards came completely wrinkled likely from heat damage...

I wouldn't really notice/care about that stitching, but that's just me. I know we all have our pet peeves that we focus on and drive us crazy.

Mine came with very melted/wavy key cards also. I drove right back to the dealer (an hour after picking it up) and they promptly gave me 2 new ones and paired them to the car for me. You're the 3rd person I've heard mention the key card issue recently.

Reactions: TBrownTX
The seat stitching is straight up bad? Its not even a wrinkle its basically folded.

I talked to someone who said the service center likely won't cover it? Is this true?

Also, both of my key cards came completely wrinkled likely from heat damage...

The seat wrinkle might even work it's way out from heat and or people sitting on it. I personally wouldn't be very concerned.

Reactions: TBrownTX