Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

July 13 - 16: Join Leilani Münter's Electric Route to the Racetrack!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla Owners!

My name is Meredith Hutcheson and I represent a non-profit called The Solutions Project (The Solutions Project - 100% Renewable Energy). I wanted to let you know about an event next week that I'm hoping some of you might be interested in participating in!

ARCA driver Leilani Münter is going to be driving her Tesla from her home in Charlotte, NC to the Chicagoland Speedway, stopping along the way to meet people and spread the word that it's possible to get around without oil. As I'm sure you've encountered, there are a lot of public misconceptions about EVs that we're trying to correct.

We're also using the trip as a chance to bring together EV enthusiasts, car enthusiasts, and pretty much anyone who wants to come meet Leilani and hang out with other supporters. We've got two main events organized, both at charging stations:

Bethesda, Maryland. Monday, July 14, 9am - 10:30am. 7101 Democracy Blvd, 20817
Chicago, Illinois. Wednesday, July 16, noon - 1:30pm. Illinois Institute of Technology, 3201 S State Street, Lot A

Leilani will have some freebies to hand out, and it'll be a great time to meet other Tesla owners (and the Tesla-curious!).

You can also follow the whole tour by watching #EVolutionHighway, following @LeilaniMunter or @SolutionsProj, or liking either on Facebook. Leilani will be tweeting when she's stopping to charge, so if you live along the route and want to say high, keep an eye out!

She's also got a very important meeting scheduled in Washington DC, but we've been sworn to secrecy until after the fact. So follow along to find out who in government is listening!

To see the full route, check our blog: Leilanis Electric Route to the Racetrack — The clean future of transit is here - The Solutions Project

Hope to see you out there!

best,

Meredith Hutcheson
The Solutions Project