Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

It's official! Tesla website says HW2.0 cars "scheduling now" for MCU2 upgrade!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just to add an additional data point, I am confirmed as well for a FSD HW3.0 Upgrade on 5/20 at 9am.

2016 MX90D
HW2.0/MCU1
Nice! Have your heard if the parts were delivered? This is the earliest car (2016) getting the upgrades that I've seen online yet!

MCU1/AP2.0 upgrade to MCU2/FSD...parts ordered last week. Appointment tomorrow, 5/19. Called the SC this morning and they confirmed the parts haven’t arrived yet so appointment rescheduled to 5/27.

My original appointment was for today, 5/18, and was pushed back to 5/26! We're a day apart! Hopefully we'll both be lucky!

Nice! Have your heard if the parts were delivered? This is the earliest car (2016) getting the upgrades that I've seen online yet!
My original appointment was for today, 5/18, and was pushed back to 5/26! We're a day apart! Hopefully we'll both be lucky!

Fingers crossed... I was confirmed over text today... specifically inquired regarding AP3.0 and MCU 2 upgrade. I will call tomorrow to confirm once again.

2/17 MCU1/HW2 confirmed MCU2/HW3 upgrade tomo. This is all the invoice says. I asked via text if it was infotainment and FSD upgrade and they said yes. Will see and update after complete.

Attachments

• 8493F25C-F82D-4A3C-A2E0-B6819A8E4B6B.jpeg
    8493F25C-F82D-4A3C-A2E0-B6819A8E4B6B.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 88
2/17 MCU1/HW2 confirmed MCU2/HW3 upgrade tomo. This is all the invoice says. I asked via text if it was infotainment and FSD upgrade and they said yes. Will see and update after complete.
Interesting! Thanks for posting. So maybe they are doing a special wiring harness for the combined FSD and Infotainment upgrade which is why they haven't scheduled anyone for just Infotainment or FSD.

Interesting. Here is mine. I have a different part number for the MCU Upgrade at $2.5K and then the FSD part is listed under other with no cost (as I've already paid for FSD).

IMG_1965.JPG