Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Issue prior to Delivery Day

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Prior to delivery day (Day before), I received a call of an issue with the car.

Minor issue with the motor of the side mirror. They said they have the part and will be fixed and asked to reschedule the following week.

Given this is suppose to be a new car, should I be worried? Should I still continue waiting the following week to have it fix to pick up the new car or rather release the vin and wait for a new one? I'm fine waiting so time is not an issue for me on either scenario.

I'm already having doubts, appreciate any thoughts what you would do in this situation.

Prior to delivery day (Day before), I received a call of an issue with the car.

Minor issue with the motor of the side mirror. They said they have the part and will be fixed and asked to reschedule the following week.

Given this is suppose to be a new car, should I be worried? Should I still continue waiting the following week to have it fix to pick up the new car or rather release the vin and wait for a new one? I'm fine waiting so time is not an issue for me on either scenario.

I'm already having doubts, appreciate any thoughts what you would do in this situation.
Do you feel the car is irreparably damaged and will never drive as new? If so, then pass it up.
If you believe the side mirror issue will have no effect on the future of the car, then let them fix it and pick it up.