Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is the suspension the same on all models now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did check the part catalog some weeks ago and P85D have different part numbers on shocks, air control modules, sway bars and some other parts for the suspension. So it is not the same as 85D. It is also different from P85+, P85D have bigger sway bar than P85+, also the air control modules and dampers does not have the same part number as P85+

Great info - thanks.

The weight distribution is a little different with the P85D vs 85D due to the bigger rear motor so this could explain the differences.

I am surprised that Tesla dont market the "sport" suspension for the P85D if that is what it is.
Now I've realised that the air suspension is not rate adjustable, bit dumb of me not to spot that (and bit disappointing on Tesla side too, only height adjustable I am wondering whether to move over to springs.

"Same p85d suspension" just begs the question. The issue is whether the p85d suspension is different from the 85d suspension. The website suggests it's the same. The parts catalog suggests there are differences. Would be nice if the specs page on website gave the specs.