Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is the new software update of more significance than usual?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay, so 2.5.21 is the latest firmware I can find any reference to anywhere, and what I've been on for a while now.

So what is the update that my car is currently applying as we speak???? !!! I had no email so I assume I'm not in the early access group for the next release, so will be intriguing to see what it is. I've never received an update before without seeing multiple references to it in the forums first, at least from US customers.

Dialling the excitement down, I've found reference to 2.5.36 which it seems came out a day or so ago. Unlikely to be significant, as it wouldn't be reported at all presumably by people with early access to the autopilot updates, even though today was reportedly the day that access was going to start.

Dialling the excitement down, I've found reference to 2.5.36 which it seems came out a day or so ago. Unlikely to be significant, as it wouldn't be reported at all presumably by people with early access to the autopilot updates, even though today was reportedly the day that access was going to start.

I took my S85D to the SC today and they installed .36. There are not any release notes but I did notice that the TACC is acting worse than before. When I set the cruise control in my neighborhood, the brakes are activated as I pass parked cars on the right. I had to turn it off because it was it was working correctly. This did not happen in .21.