Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is now the time or WAIT?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To be fair a lot of the major electronics in the Model S is located underneath the rear bench seat. If water gets spilled down there I could see how a Model S could become inoperable. If this is what happened the scenario that was posted by "Grace" would not be all that ridiculous.

WP_20130911_001_zpsfefe7b65.jpg

To be fair a lot of the major electronics in the Model S is located underneath the rear bench seat. If water gets spilled down there I could see how a Model S could become inoperable. If this is what happened the scenario that was posted by "Grace" would not be all that ridiculous.

WP_20130911_001_zpsfefe7b65.jpg

FWIW, if I spilled a gallon or 2 of water in an ICE, I assume that I could also short out the wiring harness in the subfloor. Not a problem isolated to the S.

I waited until my financial placement was right and the options that I wanted came about (the latter before the former so it worked out well). I'm so looking forward to this car it is beyond words, just like everyone else here. Will there be some new feature in the future, sure, that's the way of innovation and forward thinking. However, if you are in a good financial spot and the car has the features that you want I think the car speaks for itself.

I waited until my financial placement was right and the options that I wanted came about (the latter before the former so it worked out well). I'm so looking forward to this car it is beyond words, just like everyone else here. Will there be some new feature in the future, sure, that's the way of innovation and forward thinking. However, if you are in a good financial spot and the car has the features that you want I think the car speaks for itself.

AWESOME--see you confirmed today. CONGRATS and you'll love it!

Take a test drive and try not to place your order before you return to the Gallery.
Most folks get giddy when they drive the car for the first time, some are just shocked/stunned and in awe of what they are experiencing.
Yes, it is that good.

No need to wait, the current car DOES have room for (some) improvement, but it will blow your socks off.

YAY RED! Of course any color is worth celebrating. Thumbs up!

I was set on blue because I hadn't seen the red in person. They just happen to have one at the service center waiting to be picked up and when I got to see it up close it was a no-brainer. I was definitely smitten with the red! Even better, that car was my exact configuration from a external / interior color perspective so I basically got to see what my car will look like.