Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Initial M3 AP experiences after 2023.44.30.5.1 (recall) update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

I just got home after a week's trip away from my 2022 M3LR. During my time away, the car was updated with the new AP-disabling software update. I'm happy for the Apple Podcasts addition, but a little nervous about the AutoPilot disabling additions. (This update reinforces my desire for Tesla to enable CarPlay/Android Auto; if you're going to penalize me for looking at my iPhone, at least give me access to those capabilities on the main Tesla screen.)

Anyway, anyone have anything to share (particularly about AutoPilot disabling) since that update came in?

Thanks,

Todd

The threads on this topic are in the Ai/Autopilot/FSD subforum and in the software subforum, I would suggest reading through some of the following threads:

Reactions: E90alex
Just updated the MYLR to that same version number. Auto steer works fine. Cabin camera still not required. It does a "touch the wheel" torque check right after you engage it, but it actually seems to detect a hand lightly resting on the wheel better after that.

TACC is still schizo to the point of being dangerously broken though.