Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

In Browser Shortcuts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On my browser startup screen, I get the Tesla logo and 3 seemly random shortcuts from the first few sites I visited after my MCU2 upgrade. I can delete and restore only those same 3 shortcuts. Does anyone know how I can change the shortcuts to ones of my choice?

Resurrecting an old thread. But I want to know the answer to this as well. When I created the AA link, I was able to add it to the bookmarks and it was also present as a link in the default browser page which was convenient. But it disappeared at some point and I can't find a way to add it back in. Anyone know how?

I have had those shortcuts too. If I leave them alone they stay put but if I delete them I can't get them back. Someone at Tesla must know the ins and outs of their browser. I wish they would put out a tutorial.

I didn't even delete it. Went away on its own. I attended their Webinar for new car owners. 3 moderators and they had no clue. I had to keep explaining to them. They thought I was talking about the app shortcuts. I spent an hour going back and forth with them until they just stopped responding.

I attended their Webinar for new car owners. 3 moderators and they had no clue. I had to keep explaining to them. They thought I was talking about the app shortcuts. I spent an hour going back and forth with them until they just stopped responding.

I find it interesting that inside people are as clueless about some aspects of these cars as we are. Not a criticism of them; it's just that the technology inside these vehicles is complicated and amazing and is the product of many engineers who specialize on say one area and have less knowledge about other areas that other people work on.

This is the answer:

That was my post.
This is the answer:

That was my post from last July. Those shortcuts are handy but I only wish that Tesla would make them alot larger. It is easy to mistakenly choose the wrong one when they are so tiny.

Reactions: nailer