Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Improvement ideas for Superchargers - and who to contact?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jesus —-you have some sadomasochistic tendencies :)
maybe-not-really.gif

Reactions: spdpsba
I have completed a few longer runs over the past few months, and used Superchargers during the trips, and thought of a few ideas for improving the stations. been at a few at tesla showrooms, hotels, random colleges/restuarants:

1. Include Air/Water machines (normal at petrol stations, which i now dont like visiting anymore)
2. Windscreen wash equipment (sponge and squeegy)
3. Alternative to 2. maybe have a cleaning team there?
4. Free wifi?

Now the question is who can we contact to suggest ideas like this? For the chargers at service stations, restuarants etc its generally OK as there is other stuff to do around the area, but i went to the one at Camborne in Cornwall and there is nothing nice around there. Some scabby industrial estates and retail outlets with nowhere to get a decent coffee. as we are spending more time at these stations it would be better to have more available.
Germany seem to have both windscreen washing equipment and vacuum cleaners

Most Tesla Superchargers are designed to be unmanned, and communicate with the Mothership if service or maintenance is needed.

If you need air, squeeze or a snack, or a bathroom you can always pull into a nearby gasoline service station.

Some USA stations have coffee baristas, solar roofs, and are located next to fast food restaurants. They welcome chargers to visit those facilities.

Carry an air pump, windshield washer fluid, Windex, and paper towels/micro towels in the frunk. Most charging stations that I've been to are in strip malls or shopping centers, so restrooms and a quick bite are readily avail
It’s very kind of you to offer, but how will we ensure you’re present at the superchargers that we’re headed to, so that we can avail ourselves of these services?

• Funny
Reactions: johnnycnote