Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I have a few spare wheel sets for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've put my factory wheels back on the car for trade in, and now have 4 wheels with tyres to suit any Model 3 (including Performance)

These would make an ideal spare for road trips if anyone is chasing one.

They are TSportline 18", fitted with Michelin PS4 235/45R18 inflated to 42psi and ready to roll. They are designed to fit over the Performance brakes and of course any other Model 3 running 18/19/20" rim.

3 of them have little to no rim rash, and the last one pictured below has moderate rim rash, but something easily tidied up by one of those mobile rim repair guys.

Tyres have done 20k kms, and have plenty of tread left.

I was thinking $500 a wheel ($400 for the last one with the rim rash). Pickup (Sydney East) drop me a PM if interested.
sparerims - 1.jpeg

sparerims - 2.jpeg

sparerims - 3.jpeg

sparerims - 4.jpeg

Link to the model of rim https://tsportline.com/collections/...-tire-package-set-of-4?variant=41384724725954

Mats have gone.

I have a set of Model 3 18" wheel Pehwag Snow chains for $100. (Renting in Jindabyne is around $60)

Never used other than a practice fitting. Comes complete with carry case and knee mat. Drop a PM if interested.

snowchains - 1.jpeg