Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I can't wait for the next update! Phantom braking is driving me nuts.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I never said it took two seconds for it to decelerate to 40.
No, I said that. Because that's how long a car in the real world takes to decelarate that far. And I showed my work. Physics is physics, posts on internet forums don't get to violate the laws of nature. And the fact that you seem to argue they can tells me that you're... well, you're exaggerating here because you clearly didn't decelerate anywhere near as much as you think you did.

Math.

Look, if you really were about to get hit then post a video, the car has a 360 degree dash cam available at the push of a button. If the car merely braked hard and you let it, you weren't "about to get rear ended" and I think it's borderline irresponsible to say so, because it leads people to believe that a system under your affirmative control was unsafe for other drivers.
Now you’re just twisting in the wind. Others understood my post. Sounds like you enjoy conflict even if you are arguing against something you said.

Can you just give it a rest? People were just disagreeing with you, not staging some kind of conspiracy to suppress your Extremely Important Opinions.
Don't worry, the smell has gone away... until he gets a new screen name at least.

Keith

PS: Interesting that you altered the quote. If you actually quote me you see that I typed "sugar" with asterisks on either side... if I quote your message purportedly quoting me it shows up as the swear word that is auto edited with "sugar" with the asterisks... it is almost as if you were false flagging me for being "caught" by the swear filter... Anyone interested can quote my original post, and then quote your post where you altered my statement. It is long past the time when I can alter that post with an edit...

Last edited:
PS: Interesting that you altered the quote. [...] it is almost as if you were false flagging me for being "caught" by the swear filter
Dude... That's just the way the quoting mechanism works. I assure you I did no such thing, I just quoted the message and replied. This kind of paranoia is just a really bad look. It's a disagreement about a car.