Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I accidentally ordered a Model 3!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Ormond

Endless Peacock
Jul 10, 2016
Central Florida
I have been contemplating buying a Model 3 for months. Since prices have changed, I decided to build a few options. I reserved one about a year ago. I stupidly logged into Tesla. First I built a basic black LR RWD. Next I build a silver Dual Motor with white interior and 19 inch wheels. Next thing I know, I have hit enter or clicked on the order button. Crap!!

I quickly look for a cancel button and don't see one. I call Tesla sales and go to hold. Luckily, I have been dealing with a person in the loyalty program. I call his direct number and he answers the phone. I decided to hold the order until I get home and take a night to decide. I will either cancel (he put a note in the file that it was placed in error) or build a new one.

I don't think that unlimited supercharging is enough of an incentive to get the performance model. Is the Model 3 too small for me?

Now I must actually make a decision. :eek::eek:

• Funny
Reactions: doofenshmirtz
First I built a basic black LR RWD. Next I build a silver Dual Motor with white interior and 19 inch wheels. Next thing I know, I have hit enter or clicked on the order button. Crap!!

Same thing happened to me, almost...

I built the car of my dreams in the configurator, several times. But I couldn't order it since Mrs. Toe threatened to give me a very serious finger wag if I even thought of buying such an expensive car. Lo and behold, the pet cat (Cricket) apparently brushed her paw over the mouse button when I wasn't looking and the car was ordered. So technically, I never order that very expensive car. I did give the cat some very nice treats over the next several days though...

RT