Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HPWC Supply vs Demand Woes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think this has anything to do with Supply and Demand. This is just the Tesla Store being the Tesla Store.

The only way to even begin to understand the incompetency of the Tesla store staff is to watch Making of a Murderer on Netflix. But, that only gives you a brief glimpse at the magnitude of just how bad the Tesla Store is.

They don't sell things based on whether they have stock of something or not. I think it's completely random as to whether a given item indicated as in stock will actually be there. Nothing that normally goes into inventory management takes place at the Tesla Store.

All I can really say is I wish you luck on getting your HPWC, but don't rationalize not getting it based on any logical reasoning whatsoever.
Hilarious! Never knew Making of a Murder was about Tesla store staff :smile:

I don't think this has anything to do with Supply and Demand. This is just the Tesla Store being the Tesla Store.

The only way to even begin to understand the incompetency of the Tesla store staff is to watch Making of a Murderer on Netflix. But, that only gives you a brief glimpse at the magnitude of just how bad the Tesla Store is.

They don't sell things based on whether they have stock of something or not. I think it's completely random as to whether a given item indicated as in stock will actually be there. Nothing that normally goes into inventory management takes place at the Tesla Store.

All I can really say is I wish you luck on getting your HPWC, but don't rationalize not getting it based on any logical reasoning whatsoever.

Oh, this is SO FUNNY! I did not know this about the Tesla Store..... other than I was aware of the issues with the front center console trim choices... Funny how they can produce the rear seat center console in Obeche Matte but not the front. Ehhh...