Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HPWC charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HPWC charger

I recently bought a brand new HPWC from Tesla. It was installed in my garage and then removed after only a couple of charges due to the local inspector saying my circuit panel couldn't support it, so i have to revert back to a regular NEMA outlet.

It works perfectly - has a warranty from Sep 15 from Tesla and has all the original packaging. I can provide the receipt and the box etc. Happy to stand behind the product.

It retails for $750 plus tax and shipping. I'm willing to sell it for $700 plus shipping (for which i will charge less if it comes in at less).

Please let me know. Also will to consider a barter for a mobile charger cable.

List Date: 10/27/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: HPWC charger
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $700.00

buynowbutton.png
tesla-motors-club.gif

1620b8fb-b687-4fc3-b5b2-a8c776117be5.jpg

I recently bought a brand new HPWC from Tesla. It was installed in my garage and then removed after only a couple of charges due to the local inspector saying my circuit panel couldn't support it, so i have to revert back to a regular NEMA outlet.

Ummm... why not just set the DIP switches to the equivalent power your NEMA outlet would deliver (40 amps for a 14-50 or 28 amps for a 14-30). These things can be installed on circuits right down to 20 amps (16 amps delivered).

HPWC charger

It works perfectly - has a warranty from Sep 15 from Tesla and has all the original packaging. I can provide the receipt and the box etc. Happy to stand behind the product.

It retails for $750 plus tax and shipping. I'm willing to sell it for $700 plus shipping (for which i will charge less if it comes in at less).

Please let me know. Also will to consider a barter for a mobile charger cable.

List Date: 10/27/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: HPWC charger
On Sale For: $700.00

buynowbutton.png
tesla-motors-club.gif

PM sent.

Have a brand new/never used mobile charger I can trade.