Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to tell if my Model 3 was made in the tent

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Due to the historic over-shorting of Tesla stock, there is an intense need for bad news about the company and its products. Bashing the tent is one of the only avenues to create bad news as the product reviews, demand, and production performance have been really good. Follow the money on this one... Shorts are really exposed and will stop at nothing to create bad news to prop up the value of their short positions.

I PPF'd my car in a tent. Okay, it's one of those temporary carports, but if the additional Tesla manufacturing line is considered a tent, then my carport is a tent, too.

Attachments

• IMG_2244.jpg
    IMG_2244.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 108
Just purely out of curiosity, I am wondering if there is a way to find out whether my Model 3 was made in the tent or not. Anyone here knows? Thanks.
I understand you are asking out of curiosity, which is an admirable characteristic. :D That said, it really makes no difference whether a Model 3 was built in the Sprung Modular Building Structure* (the correct name, it’s really not anything like a “tent”) located on the Fremont plant property or whether it was built in the main building.

And I’m pretty sure you won’t be able to find an answer to your question.

* See Portable Buildings, Modular Building Construction - Sprung

Love all the (somewhat expected) comments to my curious question. :)

Also, no need to convince me that it does not matter whether it was made in a "tent" - I agree with you!

Up near my MCU there is a sticker that says GA4 RENA North America. Pretty sure GA4 is the tent. I think it's pretty awesome mine was final assembled by human hands...
I couldn't find this sticker. Where exactly is this located?