Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to add a member to ignore if their profile is hidden?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Note that I am not replying to this as a mod, just a regular member. I dont have any particular insight on the back end operations of these features.

With that out of the way, I have found that if you want to put someone on your ignore list, the easiest way I found is to simply find content by them (a post, for example), highlight their name in the post you found, click the MORE OPTIONS button that appears in the panel that pops up, and then click "ignore".

I dont know if I see something different than regular members in this instance though.

If I wanted to put you on my ignore list (just as an example, im not making any leading statements here), I would hover my cursor over your name in the first post of this thread. When the panel pops up from me hovering over your name, I would click MORE OPTIONS, then IGNORE.

Perhaps I see something you dont, though.

• Love
Reactions: EatsShoots
Note that I am not replying to this as a mod, just a regular member. I dont have any particular insight on the back end operations of these features.

With that out of the way, I have found that if you want to put someone on your ignore list, the easiest way I found is to simply find content by them (a post, for example), highlight their name in the post you found, click the MORE OPTIONS button that appears in the panel that pops up, and then click "ignore".

I dont know if I see something different than regular members in this instance though.

If I wanted to put you on my ignore list (just as an example, im not making any leading statements here), I would hover my cursor over your name in the first post of this thread. When the panel pops up from me hovering over your name, I would click MORE OPTIONS, then IGNORE.

Perhaps I see something you dont, though.
Dang, you got it, cheers!

Reactions: jjrandorin