Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hit & Run - Please help me to identify license plate from TeslaCam footage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On Dec 5th Tuesday evening, I parked my car Tesla Model X red color inside Doral legacy park (Doral/Miami) field side parking lot opposite to tennis court no 3. Around 7.32 PM someone with white Ford pickup truck F350 has intentionally hit my car in the rear and left the scene. I have logged a police complaint immediately. The camera in the car is showing the number plate but it is not very clear. It would be very helpful if anyone can help me to identify the license plate from attached TeslaCam video footage

Hit & Run - Google Drive

Attachments

• F350 driver view.png
    F350 driver view.png
    800.4 KB · Views: 49
  • F350 front view.png
    F350 front view.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
  • F350 hitting my car.png
    F350 hitting my car.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
  • F350 side view.png
    F350 side view.png
    959.2 KB · Views: 42
Sorry to hear. Can't make out the plate but that Model Y behind the truck saw the whole thing. Hopefully you can find them somehow or there is security camera footage from the park.
ok. Yeah. I was hopping for that but I am unable to locate the Model Y either. For now the only hope is the park cameras which only police department can access it.

Reactions: dsm363
ok. Yeah. I was hopping for that but I am unable to locate the Model Y either. For now the only hope is the park cameras which only police department can access it.
It really amazes me that in 2023 with Teslas being so common that the idiot decided to do that and right in front of multiple other people too. I really hope you find who did this.