Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highly recommend PPF and Ceramic at Dynamik Detail in SE Michigan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just picked my Model X from Dynamik Detail in Plymouth MI. The guys did an amazing job doing a two-step paint correction on my Model X, PPF on the entire front end and finished it off with a ceramic coat. WOW! the car looks amazing. Excellent service, Josh takes pride in his work and kept me updated everyday about the progress. It took 3 days, but worth it.

Reactions: mrau
I just picked my Model X from Dynamik Detail in Plymouth MI. The guys did an amazing job doing a two-step paint correction on my Model X, PPF on the entire front end and finished it off with a ceramic coat. WOW! the car looks amazing. Excellent service, Josh takes pride in his work and kept me updated everyday about the progress. It took 3 days, but worth it.
Cost?

Thursday 7th July finally arrived. It was with much anticipation and high hopes that we arrived at Reep Southern,Surrey, UK, to collect our brand new (5 miles) Model Y.

My high hopes, were comprehensively satisfied; the Reap Team did a superb job; partial PPF, Ceramic all over in and out, wheels etc etc.
The team are not only totally professional at their craft, they are also great communicators and generous with their time to provide car care and product advice.

One felt a valued customer among their supercar clientele; I passed a new Ferrari on the way out.