Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Hello from Texas - P85 Rookie

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Howdy all. As a newly converted Tesla owner, I have my P85 in the state of Texas. Hope to have it my posseission by Friday of next week. Ready for my new driving experience.

Now, the delivery process has been horrible to say the but I am not going to allow that to steer me away from this vehicle. Not yet anyway.

Any work of advice, suggestions, anything for this new Tesla customer is welcomed....,

Shoot.....

Take a CPO Checklist for picking the car up, be honest and fair with them and they will do likewise. Look closely at the car and make sure you are getting what they promised, they have due bills like we owe just like any other car. Im in Houston, so welcome to the club!

Best of luck and enjoy the car.