Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow Audio Upgrade? (SR+)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok I am in the DSP settings, but these instructions are hurting my head! Hoping to put together a tutorial, or at least get the DSP settings correct to provide an output file for others to import. Anyone get the settings in the DSP right yet?

We couldn't figure it out either but it's clear that it's a custom profile and the inputs and outputs need to be reversed. Good luck.

Do you have any pictures of the DSP before or after install? Or even dimensions?

pic of the dsp next to the sub for size comparison

Attachments

• PXL_20201114_225836205.jpg
    PXL_20201114_225836205.jpg
    469.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Helpful
Reactions: Ry3n
We couldn't figure it out either but it's clear that it's a custom profile and the inputs and outputs need to be reversed. Good luck.

I have figured out the profiles to reverse the fader and balance however there are still some odd things going on. When I fade front left or right ALL of the bass activates and sounds pretty good, however, the sound profile isn't balanced then. If I move back to the center, the music is coming out of all of the speakers like it should, but there isn't much kick to the system. Very close. I have recorded a bunch of things that I have done and am going to attempt a video to try and help out.

Looking to get one of these as well. Leaning towards version A. I have a June 2020 without rear speakers (checked the plug and only have two wires, and I don’t mind the sound stage so a DSP isnt really needed by me.

Confirming though, version A comes with the sub, amp, wiring for the sub and amp, and also the wires to connect the other speakers?

Thoughts on version A for my needs as well? Thanks all!

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: M.McFly
Looking to get one of these as well. Leaning towards version A. I have a June 2020 without rear speakers (checked the plug and only have two wires, and I don’t mind the sound stage so a DSP is really needed by me.

Confirming though, version A comes with the sub, amp, wiring for the sub and amp, and also the wires to connect the other speakers?

Thoughts on version A for my needs as well? Thanks all!

You mean Version B? Version A only has self amplified subwoofer and NO DSP.

I have figured out the profiles to reverse the fader and balance however there are still some odd things going on. When I fade front left or right ALL of the bass activates and sounds pretty good, however, the sound profile isn't balanced then. If I move back to the center, the music is coming out of all of the speakers like it should, but there isn't much kick to the system. Very close. I have recorded a bunch of things that I have done and am going to attempt a video to try and help out.

I’m wondering if the wiring is reversed in the plugs. My bet is the sub should be getting its line in signal directly off the door speakers, So the DSP shouldn’t be affecting it.

Oh yeah, one connection was not completely in. So the sound comes from all speakers now but very little from the sub. Wonder why? What position did you set on the sub: Phase 180 or 0 and Autostart ON or OFF?

I left mine as is. It's the channel mapping that makes the difference. I was having some issues with video editing tonight and also one of my clips didn't record so I have to do it again when everyone isn't sleeping!