Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Hand Wash that you can recommend in Northern Virginia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have used Champion Car Wash in Tysons. They do a decent job and it is certainly better than any drive through car wash. However, they don't pay close attention to details. They do a quick hand wash that I have seen miss some spots and when they're done they wipe the car down and just wipe over the missed spots. I'm a little more OCD then that so I'm not a fan.

• Helpful
Reactions: nikielizabeth
I have used Champion Car Wash in Tysons. They do a decent job and it is certainly better than any drive through car wash. However, they don't pay close attention to details. They do a quick hand wash that I have seen miss some spots and when they're done they wipe the car down and just wipe over the missed spots. I'm a little more OCD then that so I'm not a fan.

Thanks Vrrooom. Any other car washes that you can recommend that are better than Champion?

While I prefer washing my cars myself (OCD), I know that there will be days that I am pressed for time, so I appreciate this page. I wouldn't have thought of looking for the 'best' auto detailer (reason why I love these forums). I live in Alexandria, and it seems as if we have a few spots nearby that work. I have also been to Embassy Car Wash a few times (when I lived in Ashburn), and they were ok. Here is Yelp's reviews for local auto detailers: The Best 10 Car Wash in Alexandria, VA