Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Guess what?…….. I got my Tesla today!!!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am so excited right now. Finally got my new to me Pearl White/Tan 85kwh Model S today. Bought from forum member who upgraded. I would like to thank everyone who patiently answered my questions and gave me advice. Took awhile for it to get to me but it finally came. I keep running out to the garage to check on her. I'm still using a 110 volt charger slow it is so slow right now! I keep hoping I can talk the CEO at the hospital into just putting in a dryer 220volt in somewhere. I hope to take him on a test drive next couple of days. I also have a growing list from the hospital that want to drive her. My wife still doesn't like it, refuses to even sit in her(At least she let me put her in the garage!). The atutransporer had the nerve to tell her a lot of people are selling them because of the fire issue. :tongue:. Oh well. Pick your fights when married. I can sum up my first two hours with her by saying I am in love. Not a perfect car by any means. Biggest issue s far s getting into the car is a little tricky. That door sure is small! No more gas!
So list of things I'm thinking about:
Would love to put a film or wrap on it to protect her. The original owner put the Tesla Paint Armor. Looks nice but I need something to protect the entire car.
Would love some chrome wheels. Never put chrome on a car before.
Thanks again guys!

I got mine today too!! However i waited a few months from time of order an picked up at the Service Center! I immediately drove it 60 miles to West Haven CT to get a full car wrap with Xpel and some quality tint work. I pick up the car on saturday... Was a fun hour drive! I keep checking the app to see where the car is... Was parked inside at the shop and has been sitting there all night ;(.

Congrats.
Great color combo.
Does your car have any other features/options? What is the dash material and finish?

I also endured first 3 weeks of ownership using only a 110 V for charging, so I feel your pain.
Once you get the 240 V outlet installed at home, it will be clear sailing.
Then every morning you'll wake up to a car charged as much as you want it to be.

I only took one photo at pickup as they were putting on the rear plate. Until the xpel wrap and Tint go on I feel it is still naked....
mapavu9a.jpg