Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

General Discussion: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumor started on TMC...
Full circle...

I first heard about the 4,290 number here last Friday. So I did some digging around, and was given a very close number to 4k, and that was “around” 3,800. I emailed LBK and told him that my number was very close to his 4k, so I wanted to wait for his source’s update before jumping on the 4k bandwagon. As these things goes, when you get sources from 3rd parties, it’s always smart to take it with a grain of salt. The bigger question now for TMC is when will Elon send out dual motor invites?

Reactions: mongo
I first heard about the 4,290 number here last Friday. So I did some digging around, and was given a very close number to 4k, and that was “around” 3,800. I emailed LBK and told him that my number was very close to his 4k, so I wanted to wait for his source’s update before jumping on the 4k bandwagon. As these things goes, when you get sources from 3rd parties, it’s always smart to take it with a grain of salt. The bigger question now for TMC is when will Elon send out dual motor invites?

For dual motors, last week he said "end of next week " I think. So that probably means tomorrow at the earliest, and most probably on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.