Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gen 3 and MY LR charging rate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so 40-45 minutes per 10% is a good ballpark.
So maybe about 1.5hrs approx
Thats excellent.
Ive discovered that my local shopping centre has 2x22kw chargers both free via ChargeFox while car park is open and carpark is 3hrs free.
Of course both may be in use when I get there...

I can do the Woolies on way home and charge for free! I don't think iI will stay for 3hrs though.

I find it easier to use speed of range replaced per hour. On my Model S 11Kw will add range at about 50-55Km/h and 22Kw about 110km/h; on Model 3 it will be slightly faster. Charging is fairly consistent throughout the batteries state of charge only slowing down close to 100%. You will also see some variation depending upon the Voltage available on site.

Reactions: Quickst
So maybe about 1.5hrs approx
Thats excellent.
Ive discovered that my local shopping centre has 2x22kw chargers both free via ChargeFox while car park is open and carpark is 3hrs free.
Of course both may be in use when I get there...

I can do the Woolies on way home and charge for free! I don't think iI will stay for 3hrs though.
It may be free to use but when other local EV owners find out it’s free to use most often you’ll arrive to find it’s not free to use.