Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gauging interest on a P85 emblem that can be added to your car...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone please post what these look like! Is it the original P85 "current amplification" or something more like the screen P85?

--- Update
I found it on the TeslaMotors website: under supercharger

ModelS-supercharger.PNG

Looks like its in the same font as the "Model S" and looks like the screen view.

Last edited:
I was down at the Tampa Service Center this past weekend and they said they'd order the badge for me. No idea on if they are going to charge for it, or how long it will take to see it. But may be worth a phone call before you go aftermarket.

When they mentioned ordering for you, did they say there would be any cost for the product or installing it onto the car at the service center?

I'm confused by these last two posts so I guess I'll chime in.

My recollection is that the P85 badges/emblems were not available when this thread was started. Since then, Tesla has made the "MODEL S" and "60"/"85"/"P85" badging available to owners. If you take delivery of a vehicle without them, Tesla will correct the issue (when asked) by providing the emblems under the heading "goodwill". If you need an additional set, I believe they're in the $45-$55 range. (I forgot what I paid for my replacement "MODEL S" when I had my car wrapped. The "P85" I got as "goodwill" because I never had an initial one prior to the wrap.)

Hi All! I am new to this site. We never had a P85 emblem on our 2012 Performance Model S from the factory, on a routine service vIsit while in Tampa. I agreed to have it put on at a charge of under $100, while waiting for it to be done I studied some forms to see how others had handled this in the past. I saw that people were given these at no charge as the orly models did not have them and a visit to your service center would place it on as a good will gesture. Unfortunately I was billed for it at the Tampa Service Center even though all the postings on this topic on this and other sites stated that if you did not get it initially you would get it no charge. All in all I got great service here in Tampa, as I have been to other service centers in Dania Beach, and a few in the North East, never had a negative experience. Your comments on this would be appreciated. Its not he charge that bothers me of $80+, its the fact one employee specifically matter a factly had all the answers before I asked him anything and that his 18 month tenure had prepared him to deal with these types of issues. This bothered me as he had given me misinformation a few days prior concerning how tire warranties are handled by the major tire Companies . This by all means was not the attitude at all of the rest of the Tampa Service Center staff, on the contrary they were very accommodating.