Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Garfield Tesla Raffle 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just spoke with Phil about the options provided on the raffle car. They were not clearly listed in my earlier post. The car is an 85 kWh, metallic blue, tan Napa leather seats, with Tech Package, All Glass Panoramic Roof, Parking Sensors, and Parcel Shelf. The raffle is this coming Friday, and we still have some tickets to sell.

So the time is now. Perhaps I should have found out how to find out who wins. :eek: Way more chatter about this last year, I guess there are several thousand potential entrants that have had their Tesla ownership needs met since then, by some other method.

So the time is now. Perhaps I should have found out how to find out who wins. :eek: Way more chatter about this last year, I guess there are several thousand potential entrants that have had their Tesla ownership needs met since then, by some other method.
I had a prior commitment and could not attend the Gala tonight. I assume they have completed the drawing by now, and I assume they will notify the winner pretty much immediately. The only thing I know is that they haven't called me. :wink:

I still haven't been able to reach Phil, but the speculation is that he's trying to get hold of the winner, who needs to be notified first. I believe the winner was local (suburb of Seattle), but not present at the Gala. I'll report back as soon as I get some hard information.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, the winning ticket was 1008. Still trying to get more info.

Doug

Edit: The winner was a young man from Renton, apparently a real Tesla lover. He was not present at the Gala.

Last edited: