Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Funny 'Head turner' stories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The M3 is certainly a head-turner but didn't expect to get as much attention as I've received so far (By me, I mean the car of course!).

I'm parked on a driveway which parallels a quite busy footfall road, so get lots of heads turning. But the following clip wins the prize for best attention so far.

What are your funny stories of getting attention?

Reactions: Cyclone1
The M3 is certainly a head-turner but didn't expect to get as much attention as I've received so far (By me, I mean the car of course!).

I'm parked on a driveway which parallels a quite busy footfall road, so get lots of heads turning. But the following clip wins the prize for best attention so far.

You should also subtly display your referral code, who knows it might earn you some free miles :D

• Funny
Reactions: JAR897 and davidmc

I'd be very wary of the length of time they spent there. Because of the location you mentioned, do you have sentry on as well as the CCTV?

By the way - there is a thread on this very thing :) Two little stories