Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Full Self-Driving (Beta) requires updated navigation maps. Connect to WiFi to download.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This site says NA-2022.44-14515 is second most popular download this week. Does your car still have NA-2022.44-14515 or it's reverted back to the older version?

No change. FSD was disabled, claiming map update required. This persisted for 2..3 days. I rebooted car. Then put it to sleep. No change. Then I posted to this thread to report same. And 2hrs later FSD returned without any change to either FSD or map version.

I’m the OP and can report my FSD is back and working again. No resets, updates, or downloads, it just works. So strange. If I wanted a stable car without glitches, I would have kept my Honda. This is what I signed up for, a beta FSD on a platform known for more of a rolling computer than car. I’ll take it and it’s fun.
That being said, I truly hope my car is extremely reliable when my wife drives, which is most of the week.

Same issue here. Started 2 days ago. Tried re-boots, shutting car off, connecting to the internet via hot-spot instead of my WiFi. Nothing. Scheduled a Tesla service call for Tuesday. But in the meantime, figured my WiFi connection might be weak, so picked up another ASUS router and added it as a mesh node in my garage. As soon as I was done, I checked to see if beta was available and... All good! 👍

Not sure if Tesla pushed the update, the new router provided better connectivity, or I just needed to wait longer...

I think I may have found the issue,

”New version of the maps tend to come out every 6-8 months so using the week number you can estimate when the next version should be due by adding 26 - 34 to the week number”

The one you have in the car is week 44, so the next one is due between weeks 18 - 26, which means the car is up to date since a new version has not been released.

I know this makes no sense since FSD says it needs an updated map. Assuming these facts are correct we just need to wait on Tesla.
This can't be it because I'm on maps 2022.22 (so 22 weeks behind OP's 44) and I see no such thing on my V11.3.3 screen.