Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you mean the "Factory Reset"? I don't see a "Reinstall Software"
Not Factory reset!
As soon as you go into the service menu there is a button in the middle that says Software reinstall ...it should by on the right side
(sorry for the blurry image, it's a screen shot i took online)

Screenshot 2022-12-22 at 2.14.05 PM.png

Anyone with older vintage model 3s getting 2023* updates ? Somehow I’m still on a 2022 build despite being connected to wifi. Starting to wonder if there’s enough difference between latest ‘23 hardware and ‘18 that they need to prioritize builds …

Anyone with older vintage model 3s getting 2023* updates ? Somehow I’m still on a 2022 build despite being connected to wifi. Starting to wonder if there’s enough difference between latest ‘23 hardware and ‘18 that they need to prioritize builds …
The hardware is the same so you hardly have a "vintage" car 🤣 . I'm also waiting as many others. It is rollout and some of us have to be a latter end of the rollout.

Reactions: Allx