Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm used to being in the november loser tester group
Speaking of losers, who are some of the trolls coming in here and downvoting peoples posts? They never have posted and never contribute and just come in with the downvote? Wtf? That is against Tmc rules... I might have to alert the mods and get then to clean things up. Hmm, wait. They might see all the nonsense coming from some people not to be named. Ok, forget it. Welcome Trolls!

Speaking of losers, who are some of the trolls coming in here and downvoting peoples posts? They never have posted and never contribute and just come in with the downvote? Wtf? That is against Tmc rules... I might have to alert the mods and get then to clean things up. Hmm, wait. They might see all the nonsense coming from some people not to be named. Ok, forget it. Welcome Trolls!
With Tesla Advanced Driver Assist going wide, we're getting many new participants to the AI forum.

Near miss 21m.

Gotta love Tesla fans logic:

Fanatic: "It corrected itself in the last second.."
Wife: 'Oh that wasn't you?...'
Fanatic: "No It moved away on its own. I'm pretty confident it wouldn't have hit it"

Video completely disagrees. He was the one who performed the maneuver to prevent the accident. This is perfect cognitive distortion where people claim "Autopilot/FSD saved me" in order to push Tesla. When they are the one who actually performed all/majority of the maneuver.

Exactly... JA's of the first degree! 🤣

Since we are OT, while waiting for v11.... What VPN service do you use and why did you pick that one? I was on NordVPN, but too many iOS issues. Switched to PIA today, and so far, everything works as it should.

Reactions: FSDtester#1
tadacolor.png

How’s TADA 10.69.25 going for everyone?

Reactions: FSDtester#1
Took FSDb for a spin for the very first time to my local post office. Did well. Only had to intervene once going through a roundabout, looks like it got really confused. Other than that, its shocking how well it does unprotected left turns. I also probably pissed off some drivers behind me as my Tesla slowly creeped up a stop sign with no cars in sight anywhere. Anyway, can't wait to try more routes.

On topic - sorry
I tried TADA 10.69.25 this morning for more than a short drive.
I came away with the same feeling as before. Its technically pretty good, but the majority of my interventions are to avoid being honked at or run into when the car does things that a human would think was stupid.
Todays drive stupidities included
  • coming to a full and complete stop for yield signs, twice
  • waiting turn at a 4-way stop, then droving at 3mph through the junction - got one honk and one finger for that one.
  • creeping round a right hand corner off a busy, fast main road - yep, another honk there
  • signalling to turn left around a left hand corner
The rest of the drive was pretty good, it's just embarrassing to be around for everything else.
I need to find my learner driver placards again and put a dummy in the passenger seat.