Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All this does is record into the car's data logs. If you take your car in for service and say a bug report is related to your problem they will pull the data log and check it. Other than that it is going into a "black hole".
Well that’s dumb. The message is the same on the front screen as when you press that handicapped located button for a big report.

They should have said that in a warning message. Or something.

Class action?

V11 release notes
I like how they keep adding this in their releases… anyone got this button?

501E731B-EEC4-461E-82FC-FEA82CD800C8.jpeg

with 4x increase in transformer spatial resolution

Good to see - I've been concerned about hitting a transformer lately. 😃

Improved speed-based lane change decisions to better avoid slowing down traffic in fast lanes, and interfere less with navigation.

Any lane choice improvements is welcome. I hope it goes well beyond "slow traffic" and "interfere less with navigation" though - I can drive the same route with no other traffic and it's picking the wrong lane for reasons that are just ambiguous at best.

lane changes to allow higher jerk maneuvers if required

I've been told I'm quite a jerk already when I drive - good to see Tesla aspires to be more like me!

Press the “Video Record” button on the top bar UI to share your feedback.

It's coming back?

Seriously, while I love the level of detail, this doesn't really tell me personally very much about how my drive is going to change. Baby steps is what I'm seeing and that seems very appropriate. Other than expected regresstion of using FSD on AP was used before, it may be difficult to specifically identify. Although, the "improved merging behavior" sounds promising and a welcome change, assuming it smooths out the current drunken sailor behavior.

this doesn't really tell me personally very much about how my drive is going to change.
probably because it can't. I'm pretty sure that they are primarily taking the approach of tweaking and adjusting heuristics for global improvements rather than addressing faults at a location-specific level. at some point they probably will need to do something like that but it seems like they're preferentially shooting for 'learning how to drive' over a 'here you do this and here you do this and...'