Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2021 Model S, Red with Cream Interior, FSD, 21" Arachnid Wheels, 15k miles, Under Warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel for you buddy! The depreciation some of us have experienced is not like any car I've ever owned. I too in same boat purchased a LRMY that I would like to dump and go back to MS but I just can't justify loosing all that cash. At least you didn't spend another 10k on ppf or other crap!
GLWS

Reactions: Jason J and morbidz
I feel for you buddy! The depreciation some of us have experienced is not like any car I've ever owned. I too in same boat purchased a LRMY that I would like to dump and go back to MS but I just can't justify loosing all that cash. At least you didn't spend another 10k on ppf or other crap!
GLWS
I hear ya and thanks for the kind words. If I didn't have two cars, it would be very easy to keep this one. Being able to charge in the garage, have a nice big screen to use for navigation, autopilot/fsd for traffic and highway driving generally....all great features of EV's in general with some of these unique to Tesla. It's been a pleasure to own this though time to part ways.