Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS - 2019 Volkswagen e-Golf SEL Premium

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Everyone,

I am currently looking to sell / trade my 2019 e-Golf SEL Premium Trim - Approximately 6k Miles

Vehicle is in like new condition / excellent condition. (depending on personal definitions)

My preference is to sell, but I am open to Tesla M3/S Trade + $$$ from me.

Currently, I am selling on consignment through a local dealer - Cars.com Ad

AD has incorrect mileage (I've asked dealer to update.. but... you can see actual mileage in pictures)

Please see AD for pictures.

I'm asking $27,500 obo.

It's a great car and if you want/need a nice commuter and get around car vehicle.

Lots of nice features on the SEL Trim

- Heat Pump (I only lost about 10 miles of range in the winter)
- Apple/Android Carplay/Auto
- Premium Interior and Sound
- Heated Windshield (never scrape Ice again!)
- Tether Phone for Data to get real time traffic. (Nav can be set to calculate HOV)
- CarNet App is pretty useful (Pre-Heat Vehicle, remote lock/unlock, send navigation routes, manage charging,etc.)

Unfortunately, my family is expanding and a compact vehicle doesn't meet my needs any longer.

Perfect car for a single/couple with no kids in an urban environment.

Thanks!

Hey Bart,

EPA Range is 125. It's definitely in the commuter car category of EV (Nissan Leaf, eGolf, Kia Soul (2019 and older), BMW i3, etc..)

Tesla is pretty optimistic with it's ranges from what I understand. My neighbor gets typically 180-190 miles with his SR+ with everyday driving (sub-optimal driving practices) and 140-150 in the winter. Obviously this is a limited data set, but I don't think my neighbor would provide inaccurate estimates for our geographic area.

Volkswagen I find is conservative with it's estimates.

I typically got 110ish in the winter (below 40 degrees) 90% charged and 130ish this spring (above 65 degrees) at 90% charged

I have a 75 mile round trip commute and was never in need of additional charging even with a extra stop or two on the way home.

Plus there is so much free charging in the Seattle area, that I never had trouble getting some charging time on a heavy day of running errands all around town.

Last edited: