Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTT my M3P + cash for Model Y - SoCal (SAN DIEGO)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Located in San Diego, I’m looking to trade or sell my Model 3 LR AWD with acceleration performance boost and performance M3 wheels for a model Y + Cash on my end.

I have the title in hand for my model 3. Send me a message if you’re possibly interested. The amount of added cash on my end depends on the year, mileage, and trim of your Model Y.

Ideally I’m looking for a refreshed inside model Y, I believe that includes some 2021’s , all 2022’s and newer.

Here is a picture of my model 3. It’s in flawless condition with PPF on the front bumper and 38k miles.

7F436AB8-13CE-4A8A-9A93-FE60EF8A5562.jpeg