Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2012 Model S P85 with Extended Warranty! [Eastern PA]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up for sale is my December 2012 build Tesla Model S with 80,xxx miles. I am the second owner and needless to say it's the best car I've ever owned. The car has been rock solid for me, which is likely due to the previous owner being a Tesla executive and he had any minor issue addressed during his ownership :)

The only reason I am selling is to upgrade to an even faster Tesla! Title is clear and in hand ready for a smooth sale. I just sold my Model 3 so I'm familiar with escrow/shipping if needed.

The only thing the car needs is a new set of tires! The car will be professionally detailed (interior and exterior) prior to sale. Asking price is $49,000

This is a P85 (Performance) with the following options:
Monterrey Blue Metallic Paint
Grey 21" Wheels
Active Air (Smart) Suspension
Black Performance Seats with Alcantara accents and red piping
Glass Panoramic Roof
Carbon Fiber Decor
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
3rd Row Seats
Tech Package (Navigation, auto present handles, premium interior lighting, power lift gate, HomeLink, fog lights, etc)
Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package
Parcel Shelf
Free Lifetime Supercharger Access!

The car also has...
Carbon Fiber Yacht Floor
Lloyd's Interior Floor Mats (brand new original mats also included!)
The car's cell connection was upgraded to LTE in 2015 along with a brand new 17" MCU
Tesla Indoor Cover
Model S All-Weather Rear Trunk Mat Set
Front Trunk Cargo Net
2nd Row 12V Charge Port (USB charge adapter included)
LED bulbs on the side markers and license plate lights
Extended Tesla Warranty (additional 4 years/50,000 miles on top of the original 4 year/50,000 mile warranty). Of course the drivetrain (battery, motor, drive motor, reduction gear) is warrantied by Tesla until December 2020 with no mileage limit!

I believe 100% in full disclosure so here are the vehicle blemishes...
Slight curb rash on two of the rear wheels, but overall the wheels are in great shape!
A couple small rock chips on the front of the hood.
Small door ding on the drivers door below the mirror. Should be easy to remove by any dent repair shop.

I will get some pictures taken and posted in the next couple of days. If you are interested or have any questions, please send me a PM. Thanks!