Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First Model X with 8.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What type of spoiler repair are you having done, if you don't mind me asking? I scheduled an appointment to have my spoiler alignment issues looked at. Mine sticks up on one side, dips down on the other, and comes close to rubbing on the back edge when being stowed (gap disproportionate from one side to the other along the trunk lip). Wondering how big a job it may be to have it adjusted.
I have (had) an active spoiler that went into retirement - stays down at all times. I dropped the X off yesterday and was told this afternoon that I can pick it up tomorrow. I'll let you know what the cause & repair was after I get it back.

One thing I noticed is that the Model X that got the 2.38.19 update on TeslaFi.com appears to be one of the two cars that had the beta test version a few weeks ago, since there is now only one car on the beta version 103.53.1. So we still have not seen any Model X get 8.0 who was not a beta tester -- at least in the TeslaFi universe.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: dapao and qadaemon