Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First Model X deliveries done in secret This morning

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was going to say; Bonnie, I assumed you had to sign the same NDA as I did, but I guess the cat is out of the bag. They unloaded mine at midnight, I was up all last night driving it and it now rests peacefully charging next to my S and Roadster. I ended up getting the "Electric Purple" and it is absolutely gorgeous! Very much like the Signature Red, a deep purple. I didn't think it would look THIS good on such a large car from the paint chips that I was shown, but boy, it does!

I was going to say; Bonnie, I assumed you had to sign the same NDA as I did, but I guess the cat is out of the bag. They unloaded mine at midnight, I was up all last night driving it and it now rests peacefully charging next to my S and Roadster. I ended up getting the "Electric Purple" and it is absolutely gorgeous! Very much like the Signature Red, a deep purple. I didn't think it would look THIS good on such a large car from the paint chips that I was shown, but boy, it does!

Twinsies!

I received my new F150 Ford Aluminum body, with the Model X battery pack. dual motors, tech package, falcon doors. It came with the optional battery pack installed in the bed. 600mi range.

IMG_1554.JPG

Mine was delivered yesterday at 3:30 pm.

*waits for the scores of "WHY THE HELL DID #744 GET DELIVERED BEFORE #305 OR #3 OR #2 OR #1?!!??!ELEVENTYONE!11!!1??!!OMGWTFBBQ"*

Pulling out the good ole' TMC motto: pictures or it didn't happen.
I think Bonnie must be busy trying to figure out why she can't get the camera to focus on anything on the inside. :tongue:

- - - Updated - - -

But her NDA says she can't post pictures.
Thankfully after the Picnic at Party Creek I installed a web cam at the entrance of her property... so the moment she takes it out during daylight, we'll have proof!
It only goes out at night... mostly.

- - - Updated - - -

And by it.. I mean the X, not Bonnie.

- - - Updated - - -

I received my new F150 Ford Aluminum body, with the Model X battery pack. dual motors, tech package, falcon doors. It came with the optional battery pack installed in the bed. 600mi range.

View attachment 76697
Is that another new shade of grey?
Too soon?