Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First look at Tesla’s new UI and driving visualizations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

OMG, new UI is coming, what do you think, guys?

I am glad that they are making the driver side of the screen bigger. I think that very needed to be able to better see the FSD visualizations.

I still think the FSD visualizations are temporary and not final. I don't think I would like seeing the vector visualizations as permanent FSD visualization. It needs to be cleaner with real cars, real roads etc...

Reactions: LowlyOilBurner
I am glad that they are making the driver side of the screen bigger. I think that very needed to be able to better see the FSD visualizations.

I still think the FSD visualizations are temporary and not final. I don't think I would like seeing the vector visualizations as permanent FSD visualization. It needs to be cleaner with real cars, real roads etc...
I hope they leave that as an option! I can agree it's cluttered, but it gives the driver a good insight of how the car will be reacting.

Reactions: APotatoGod
I hope they leave that as an option! I can agree it's cluttered, but it gives the driver a good insight of how the car will be reacting.

Oh, I definitely want FSD visualizations. I just want them to look better. I want them to look cleaner and sharper.

Compare Tesla's FSD visualizations:

Ek7mEcPUYAAUTY0.jpg

To Waymo's FSD visualizations:

Waymo_inline_06.gif

Reactions: MrBadger
Oh, I definitely want FSD visualizations. I just want them to look better. I want them to look cleaner and sharper.

Compare Tesla's FSD visualizations:

Ek7mEcPUYAAUTY0.jpg

To Waymo's FSD visualizations:

Waymo_inline_06.gif
There's beauty in both of them! Personally, as a developer, I like the first one better. Not trying to be a prick, it's just how my brain works. But of course Waymo's more "production ready"! I just like the raw stuff. I'm more of a CSV than a Dashboard person, you know? o_O

There's beauty in both of them! Personally, as a developer, I like the first one better. Not trying to be a prick, it's just how my brain works. But of course Waymo's more "production ready"! I just like the raw stuff. I'm more of a CSV than a Dashboard person, you know? o_O

That's totally cool.

I'm more of a "production ready" kinda guy. :)

That's totally cool.

I'm more of a "production ready" kinda guy. :)
I'm sure Tesla will like you better than they'll like me when FSD rolls out, I don't expect I'll get what I want. Neither you'll get Waymo's view, but I bet they will smoothen the lines like it is today, so all in all, it will be closer to your preference!

Also, I couldn't help but notice Waymo's cars look a little like flying carpets! Being an Aladdin fan, I hope they'd add The Carpet's texture, would be pretty cool lol