Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FINLAND 2022 deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ohh dam, now they are offering the 10.000km of free super charging in Finland but there is no inventory car and my VIN was not yet assigned.

It is hurting to not have USS, not have future speculated high resolution radar and new cameras and now also loosing the 10.000km of free super charging. Feeling I got the worst time to have it delivered.

View attachment 887835
I did not order a car for higher resolution cameras or for some free SC. I ordered it for being one of the most advanced eletric vehicles on the market and in my opinion also for great value.

If I would have wanted better cameras, I would have waited longer. If I needed the SC credits, I would have bought an used car.

The car I ordered is already a great product! Of course I would like to get the car delivered as fast as possible. But I was pleased on the setup when I checked in my order.

I am happy for others if they get their car and therefore benefit of this free SC offer. It is not away from me.

Anyone from Finland have been able to receive Model 3 LR in December? I ordered mine in April, estimated delivery time have been missing for months and even I selected "Prioritize Me", still no Vin or any other indication of becoming delivery. So, seems like I'm not getting my Tesla this year, but have anyone had better luck with M3LR this month?

Anyone from Finland have been able to receive Model 3 LR in December? I ordered mine in April, estimated delivery time have been missing for months and even I selected "Prioritize Me", still no Vin or any other indication of becoming delivery. So, seems like I'm not getting my Tesla this year, but have anyone had better luck with M3LR this month?

July order white/white M3LR, no VIN. Only RWD are being added inventory.

Other European countries are having LR in their inventory more often then RWD, my assumption is that the demand here for LR is way higher and delivery is not matching it.

Big chance we are going to get delivery only in February / march.

Well, finally yesterday evening I got a hidden Vin. Estimated delivery in next month. So, actually it is in time (first estimate was Feb-23), but during autumn there were much more optimistic estimates, that then disappeared.

It's quite interesting, that in some areas the price is lowered to keep this car selling. At the same time, here the delivery time is still almost a year.

But I can't complain, when I chose the configuration that I wanted, not the one with earliest delivery.

Well, finally yesterday evening I got a hidden Vin. Estimated delivery in next month. So, actually it is in time (first estimate was Feb-23), but during autumn there were much more optimistic estimates, that then disappeared.

It's quite interesting, that in some areas the price is lowered to keep this car selling. At the same time, here the delivery time is still almost a year.

But I can't complain, when I chose the configuration that I wanted, not the one with earliest delivery.
I received a email today saying my order will be updated with the new price

I received a email today saying my order will be updated with the new price
Every cloud has a silver lining. I already had a time to call the local dealer, after I saw the news and looked at the new price. Luckily they had thought the right answer before my call, so I didn't need to cancel my order and make a new one. I also got the same email later to confirm the same, though the order document hasn't been updated yet. Probably it will during the first working days of the next week.

Hopefully there is nothing more than the USS missing to enable the price reduction...

So, waiting for the Grande California to arrive at Zeebugge. At least Hoegh transport didn't recognize the Vin.

Every cloud has a silver lining. I already had a time to call the local dealer, after I saw the news and looked at the new price. Luckily they had thought the right answer before my call, so I didn't need to cancel my order and make a new one. I also got the same email later to confirm the same, though the order document hasn't been updated yet. Probably it will during the first working days of the next week.

Hopefully there is nothing more than the USS missing to enable the price reduction...

So, waiting for the Grande California to arrive at Zeebugge. At least Hoegh transport didn't recognize the Vin.
Grande California or BOHEME according to mr-miserable on the other thread. We probably have it in the same ship. Mine still say 1.2-15.2.

Grande California or BOHEME according to mr-miserable on the other thread. We probably have it in the same ship. Mine still say 1.2-15.2.
I already got updated order agreement with -10k price. I also have same edd Feb 1-15.

Don't know what ship it is in. Propably on a ship thou because even sailing takes at least 4 weeks. I could not see any normal automotive ships in the Port if Hanko's schedule. Normally there will be cargo ship like Elbe Highway coming from Holmen Drammen, Norway or Hamnen Mälmö, Sweden.

Ohh dam, now they are offering the 10.000km of free super charging in Finland but there is no inventory car and my VIN was not yet assigned.

It is hurting to not have USS, not have future speculated high resolution radar and new cameras and now also loosing the 10.000km of free super charging. Feeling I got the worst time to have it delivered.

View attachment 887835
How are you feeling now that you saved 10k euros over a night?

I feel great. And if I understood correctly, I will still get the low interest rate of 1,7 % to the loan. So this postponed delivery isn't that bad anymore. :D

Same schedule. I'll change my suspicion, probably it's on Gold Xing. I got visible Vin today and Gold Xing is the nearest vessel to Suez from the supposed carriers. Also arrival to Zeebugge at the end of next week would make delivery possible from the beginning of February.

How are you feeling now that you saved 10k euros over a night?

I feel great. And if I understood correctly, I will still get the low interest rate of 1,7 % to the loan. So this postponed delivery isn't that bad anymore. :D
Yes I agree, I take back my words. This is probably the best time to get the delivery haha. Lower interest rate and a 10K drop on price. I don't have much expectation that us as users will benefit from this "project highland". I will be happy to take delivery now.

When they dropped the price the payment information have disappeared from my account, with a call to tesla they have updated the financing and I can see on the source code that it keeps the same interest rate.

Same schedule. I'll change my suspicion, probably it's on Gold Xing. I got visible Vin today and Gold Xing is the nearest vessel to Suez from the supposed carriers. Also arrival to Zeebugge at the end of next week would make delivery possible from the beginning of February.

Interesting, I didn't get visible VIN yet. And indeed the time looks very tight for Grande California on this delivery window Feb 1-15.

Yep. Great time for delivery. I also got updated finance agreement via email already, same interest rate but I wanted little lower monthly payment as the price drop was so huge.

No visible VIN yet, only hidden one. Thou, they called me today and I ask about the delivery. Advisor confirmed that I have assigned a VIN and he believes that delivery would be closer to the 15th of Feb than the start of the month. Either way, I am starting to think that delivery could be on Feb. Hurray!

I actually notice now that the VIN is visible in the tesla APP, but not on the website under my account. I don't know now if this means it is on Suez Canal, probably on Golden Xing, or if showing on the website is what matters.

tesla app vin.jpg

I actually notice now that the VIN is visible in the tesla APP, but not on the website under my account. I don't know now if this means it is on Suez Canal, probably on Golden Xing, or if showing on the website is what matters.
Yes, same things happen, but unsyncronized. I also got visible Vin first in App. Then one day later also in web page.

Seems like Grande California is moving again. About 1 day behind Gold Xing. Could even be, that our cars are on different ships, who knows...

Last edited: