Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Find a Replacement for Model X Rear Spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1D540168-4645-4E0F-802E-CF8408043D5F.jpeg
B
71540C57-A0BC-48E3-B070-5BCED6FBD9FF.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: spectrum
I have seen on some cars the rear spoiler "opens" up and goes back "into the lift gate" when car is turned on. Is that the older model spoiler? My spoiler is fixed so it's always visible in your rearview if you ever use the rearview mirror.

Yup, the original performance X models and also very early non-performance X line had the motorized one. I happen to have a "unicorn" since I have a non-P 90D that has a motorized spolier. I love it. I think it's awesome, but I suspect the cost and the minimal % increase in efficiency had Tesla drop them from all. When the car is parked it's flush. Much slicker looking than the fixed ones. See pic.

Attachments

• Model X 90D with motorized spoiler.jpg
    Model X 90D with motorized spoiler.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 127
Yup, the original performance X models and also very early non-performance X line had the motorized one. I happen to have a "unicorn" since I have a non-P 90D that has a motorized spolier. I love it. I think it's awesome, but I suspect the cost and the minimal % increase in efficiency had Tesla drop them from all. When the car is parked it's flush. Much slicker looking than the fixed ones. See pic.
i have one of these too...i wish it was still an option.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA