Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Falcon Heavy - 7&8 Reuse - Elon's Roadster Demo - LC-39A

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seemed too similar to me and I too had the thought about if they were going for the same pad but more importantly could tell they nailed it on the next video feed.

IMG_1422.PNG
IMG_1423.PNG

Elon Musk on Twitter

Upper stage restart nominal, apogee raised to 7000 km. Will spend 5 hours getting zapped in Van Allen belts & then attempt final burn for Mars.

Here is the second video:

It says they "lost" the center core, but watching it back they meant the satellite feed. Of course they may still have lost the center core but that wasn't what the guy was commenting on.

Today took me back to watching a big black and white TV in the school gym when Glenn and Shepard had their historic launches, then of course Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landing the Eagle at Tranquility base. After decades wandering in the wilderness, Elon and his team have put space flight back on the path to a bigger future.

I'm always moved to see all the brilliant, young SpaceX employees, all nationalities, colors, etc., screaming with joy at what they've accomplished.

Elon Musk on Twitter

Here is the second video:

It says they "lost" the center core, but watching it back they meant the satellite feed. Of course they may still have lost the center core but that wasn't what the guy was commenting on.

Thanks for finding this. People on Twitter were saying that the center core was reported destroyed, but I had no idea where they got their information.

Bigger mystery than the fate of ZUMA?!