Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Without looking at it, it might be a cross-site scripting security setting that chrome blocks because it's on a different domain. But I'll know more tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice work!

Just a pair of typos:

'Registered'

'immediately'

Also:

Haha, thanks. I'm dyslexic so spelling isn't my forte. I'll fix those. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Without looking at it, it might be a cross-site scripting security setting that chrome blocks because it's on a different domain. But I'll know more tomorrow.

Nope, that's not it.

• Helpful
Reactions: artsci
Yes, it's just spaces now. Although I didn't change any of that code, so that parts a mystery to me (that code is part of a library I'm using).

- - - Updated - - -

I see that the new site will be providing email alerts in the future. :) Excellent.

Yes, that's the last missing part I need to do. I didn't want to hold off on releasing V2 waiting for that last piece... I'll likely get to it this weekend.

Ooh, this looks good:

'Premium' Subscription includes:
  • Page Updates every 10 minutes instead of on the hour
  • Access to 'Hidden' CPO cars -- cars available for sale but not currently listed on the CPO site. (Experimental! Use at your own risk!)
  • Adds the following Y/N columns to filter on the Consolidator:
    • * ColdWeather Package
    • * Rear Facing Seats
    • * Ultra Hifi Sound
    • * Smart Air Suspension
    • * Dual Chargers
    • * Supercharger Enabled
  • Set up custom Alerts for specific configurations using any of 23 different options/criteria
  • Custom Alerts are sent out immediatly upon the CPO Consolidator finding any car matching your criteria [coming very soon]

ASIDE - sorry if I'm repeating someone else's feedback, but immediately is misspelled above (custom alerts).

Will def be subscribing for the added functionality.

So for some reason the new color scheme is much harder for my middle aged eyes to discern on my phone (hence the ugly comment); seems pretty slick on bigger displays, though.

The opts (i) features look pretty sweet. Having all the Model S codes is a nice to have thing.

Thanks, Hank.

Ask anyone I know, and they'll tell you that I am *not* a marketer type. But I guess I should do some "marketing" here as much as it pains me to do that (no offense to marketing types here) :)

Here's the screen to set up the Alerts. You can create multiple alerts and for each alert, you will get a list of matching cars in a table just like the main Consolidator page. Also, once you've set up an alert (or multiple alerts) if a new car shows up that matches your criteria, you'll get an email that instant.

Screen Shot 2015-07-10 at 9.15.46 PM.png

I found two that show Black Leather&Alcant, but they were actually Black Performance Seats on the Tesla Website. Here are two examples P26009 P26961 . Maybe its the new location not reading the options the same as before. Works out for the better in this situation :)

Edit - found a bunch more showing Black Leather&Alcant that turned out to be Black Performance. Different locations too. Actually this one was Grey Performance P20852 the unicorn :)

Last edited:
Hank, You have provided a very valuable service to the community of Tesla fans. You are directly responsible for helping me find and order my CPO car back in the beginning of May! I am a happy and grateful fan. Btw, the new site looks great! Thank you for your effort and kudos on your attention to detail

I found two that show Black Leather&Alcant, but they were actually Black Performance Seats on the Tesla Website. Here are two examples P26009 P26961 . Maybe its the new location not reading the options the same as before. Works out for the better in this situation :)

Black Performance seats have Alcantara on the side bolsters (like my car), so that's what I think it means. Tesla has multiple option codes that really mean the same thing which makes managing this thing a real PIA sometimes. :)

Hank, You have provided a very valuable service to the community of Tesla fans. You are directly responsible for helping me find and order my CPO car back in the beginning of May! I am a happy and grateful fan. Btw, the new site looks great! Thank you for your effort and kudos on your attention to detail

Thanks for your comments!!!

Despite the unfortunate discourse above, I really am open to all feedback, good and bad, as that's the only way I can improve the site (and other sites I have) as well as my skill set. I maybe be over 50, but I know there's 10000% more that I can learn.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool, any chance you have seen roadsters pop up in your system? :-D I am debating between Model S CPO or getting a roadster instead.

Not a chance unless Tesla starts listing Roadsters on their website. :)

Also, please don't buy this roadster, because I want it (someday) really, really badly. Since I bought the Model S, I've sworn against buying any more cars (it's a weakness).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tesla-Roadster-Base-Convertible-2-Door-/171850879340

:)

Thanks for your comments!!!

Despite the unfortunate discourse above, I really am open to all feedback, good and bad, as that's the only way I can improve the site (and other sites I have) as well as my skill set. I maybe be over 50, but I know there's 10000% more that I can learn.

- - - Updated - - -

Not a chance unless Tesla starts listing Roadsters on their website. :)

Also, please don't buy this roadster, because I want it (someday) really, really badly. Since I bought the Model S, I've sworn against buying any more cars (it's a weakness).

Tesla Roadster Base Convertible 2 Door | eBay

:)

That one is all yours :scared:

wow

080117InvChicagoS60--NGrey MetallicBdyClr19 BaseBlack Textile20151,08767,920 ΣΔ2015-06-26 23:35
stands out like a sore thumb in the list of CPOs that have tech package to have a 2015 S60 with no tech package AND be more expensive than dozens of the CPOs.

and they raised the price sometime within the last few weeks. Seems counter productive.

Couple quick questions.

Price changes: listed are any number of vehicles with price changes over time. Lets look at p38654.

Current price is 89.7, previous price was 91.9k. Date added is today.

So does that mean they added it today, listed it at 91.9k, then immediately changed it to 89.7k? Or was it listed, then dropped from the listing and re-listed but at 89.7k? If the latter, will the date listed always be the date the price became x, or is it just chance?

Does the premium tell you exactly when the prices changed and the circumstances?

When I was in the store yesterday they looked up a bunch of 70D loaner cars on offer. None of which were in my price range, so I am sticking to a p85, but they are not showing on the public page. Does this change in the premium offering?

In those price change cases, yes, they came off the active list (sold/removed) and then back on. When they are popped back on, the "add date" is reset so the "Days on Market" date is accurate. On V1, a couple people mentioned that a new car popped up and was sold in hours, but had a 45 day DOM value. So that's why you'll see price changes and recent "Add" dates.

The site does not at this point track the dates of price changes, but I will add that to a list for future enhancements.

When I was in the store yesterday they looked up a bunch of 70D loaner cars on offer. None of which were in my price range, so I am sticking to a p85, but they are not showing on the public page. Does this change in the premium offering?

I have to make this more clear on the site later today -- the Consolidator only captures what Tesla puts up on their CPO website, nothing more. We know that they put up a boatload of S60 Inventory cars a few weeks ago in addition to CPO cars, but we know that that is not *all* Inventory cars available. There are lots of S85, P85, 70D, 85D Inventory cars not listed on the Consolidator. If Tesla decides to put up more of their Inventory cars on the CPO site, the Consolidator will capture them. We can only hope.

However Hank I can confirm after testing that under iOS 9 (Public Beta) and Chrome for iOS, the links do not open, the link is there (can copy the JavaScript) but it won't open for some reason.

This is now fixed. It is indeed a security issue in Chrome/iOS to block non-user initiated popups. I use an intermediate javascript function to call 'window.open' (i.e. not a direct call) which Chrome/iOS categorizes as a non-user initiated event.