Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV Charging in Maine

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here at the Maple Hill Farm Inn and Conference Center in Hallowell, Maine (just outside of Augusta, and our website is www.MapleBB.com) we have installed two Level 2 chargers and two Destination Tesla Chargers are due to be installed in July 2016. Our new Tesla S 60D should also arrive in July!! Any overnight guests may use the charging stations for free, and we are open year-round. Drop on by!

Scott and the Maple Hill Farm Inn, 11 Inn Road, Hallowell ME 04347
Phone 207-622-2708
The location is on PlugShare, as well.

Reactions: David29 and Gwgan
2 HPWCs in Bar Harbor worth a look. Both show up in Nav. Each will ask for $35-$40 per charge if you are not a guest. Very nice people at each.

Note the J-1772 at the local college is hardly worth bothering with - it's a solar 7amp arrangement and was generally Leafd during the day.

The Augusta SC is maybe 111 miles away.

I did a check-in at The Lodge at Camden Hills Destinatin Charger just to see it and put some pictures on PlugShare. They have a 40 amp Tesla charger and a Clipper Creek which did have a check-in the week before. The person at the desk told me that they had a call the night before about the Tesla charger, she wasn't sure so she called somebody else and they told the caller that they did not have a Tesla charger, just the CC. I wish I had gone there sooner. Both chargers are on the same poll, the Tesla charger is on the backside.