Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ended: $2K Off Instead Of $1K From Current VA & OH Owners, Confirmed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Your right but you do get, so far, $4,000.00 worth of services or stuff for your car. In Virginia and Ohio they banned that so Elon one upped them and said he would just give the entire $2,000.00 to the buyer. Like you say more buyers is better either way .... we all want Tesla to keep being successful .... The leader board show only 2 of us at 9 and 2 that have 5 ..... so you still have today to work with a buyer ....

You're absolutely right! I forgot about that part. What does 10 referrals get you in OH and VA - the P90DL trade-in/upgrade?

Your right but you do get, so far, $4,000.00 worth of services or stuff for your car. In Virginia and Ohio they banned that so Elon one upped them and said he would just give the entire $2,000.00 to the buyer. Like you say more buyers is better either way .... we all want Tesla to keep being successful .... The leader board show only 2 of us at 9 and 2 that have 5 ..... so you still have today to work with a buyer ....

Because of this amazing forum, I went from 0 to 4 referrals in 5 days. Just need 1 more to get the invite and would be much appreciated. Link in my signature below.

@HankLloydWright: if I somehow get more than one today, I will forward them your referral link.

Thanks to everyone one here. I feel like a winner everyday getting to drive this awesome thing already.

and now you have 5!

- - - Updated - - -

Clair that is.....

Thanks for the referral, I hope that gets you the GF trip!

- - - Updated - - -

I liked your attitude and the way you dealt with other people here on the forums, figured Id like to see you get something nice.

Yep .... Congrads Claire ...... pack your bags .... :) Hank you still have all day ..... I'm hoping my one more pops up ..... I keep checking .....
Sorry for the confusion....hank and I posted at the same time so it looked like I was replying to him but I was replying to the post above......thus the updates to my post as I saw what happened.

I thought that they band posing referral links on the forums, about a month ago they had removed them all.

Did they change their minds?
If so mine is http://ts.la/patrick4254 I'm at 4 referrals now and would be willing to use what I have left of $1500 in credit get chargers or whatever ever some one wants to use for Tesla store in addition to the 1k discount. So it would be like saving $2,500. That would get me a gigafactory invite and I could also have them go as my Plus One if they want.

Holy moly, awesomeness! Thank you so much, jeffb, both for the kind words and the gigaparty invite! Woot!

and now you have 5!

- - - Updated - - -

Clair that is.....

Thanks for the referral, I hope that gets you the GF trip!

- - - Updated - - -

I liked your attitude and the way you dealt with other people here on the forums, figured Id like to see you get something nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone here been to Reno recently? Curious if it's worth hanging out in Reno at all around the GF trip.

What a great idea. Like a mini TMC connect. Anyone want to organize?

- - - Updated - - -

And... it looks like I just got a fifth referral. So woo hoo!

This is an exciting day for A LOT of people!

Glad to see this, too, HLR! Don't tell hubby but I was gonna offer you my plus 1. :)

$2K Off Instead Of $1K From Current VA & OH Owners, Confirmed

Since a sale is a sale...
I applaud all the referral peeps, whether in Ohio, Idaho, Antarctica or Mons Olympus. Congratulations to those who shot for a milestone like a PowerWall, free X or just a discount or two, whether you made your goal or not I salute you! Some cars obviously got sold, W00T!!
I doubt by this point I will make 5 and my own goal of a Giga-Trip, but I have a huge Grin because I was able to get CHAdeMO adapters to buyers and most importantly, to popular way-stations like Rouses Market. http://api.plugshare.com/view/location/44919
Since my Code was only obtained thru PM, some personal connections were also made -- and that's PRICELESS!

My hat's off to all of y'all, code peeps AND buyers of the best car you'll ever have.

Rick

Last edited:
Just checked I did make the goal! .... hope everyone who want to order got to do so! ...... I guess we still have to see if they all clear..... but it was nice seeing the positive sharing of our experiences with our cars and helping others make their decisions ..... from the looks of the leaderboard Tesla got a lot of sales and that's a very good thing ..... tip of the hat to the guy who got 92 Regional referals (saving 552 tons/yr co2) (the person who was showing over 100 Worldwide isn't showing on my app now ... maybe he broke the bank ....:) ........everyone have a great evening ... :)

Congrats to everyone that hit their magic numbers, whether it was 5, or 10! I'm now tied for 3rd in North America and only 3 behind the number 2 guy. Hoping to get a few more last minute to finish 2nd! 7 hours to go. Would love to get sole possession of 2nd place, plus save a few future Tesla owners $2000 for using my Ohio referral code!

Model S Design Studio | Tesla Motors

Curious how many of the very top folks are in Ohio or Virginia. Is there any way to tell?