Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ended: $2K Off Instead Of $1K From Current VA & OH Owners, Confirmed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know we already know this but may I bring this up again. The VA and OH get you 2K but please go for any states' people (ask them if needed) who do not yet have 5 referrals. Lets get as many invites to the GF as possible. Respectfully.

With 0 referrals and from VA, I am both! Long shot, but hoping for a gigaparty invite.
Here's the link: Model S Design Studio | Tesla Motors for anyone wanting 2K off.

Awesome! Thank you! cup

- - - Updated - - -

And you will love your car. You will look for reasons to drive. (Like near-cross country to attend a gigaparty. :)

Our order is in!!! Since we have that cross country gigaparty to attend :smile: We went max range with a loaded 90D. Delivery scheduled for very early spring. It sounds like a lot of cars have been ordered in the past couple weeks so anyone who wants delivery yet this year better order very soon.

Thank you!!!

Our order is in!!! Since we have that cross country gigaparty to attend :smile: We went max range with a loaded 90D. Delivery scheduled for very early spring. It sounds like a lot of cars have been ordered in the past couple weeks so anyone who wants delivery yet this year better order very soon.

Thank you!!!

nice! Congrats! Hey, why can't you get delivery before end of year? Tesla Website still has December delivery available.,.

You still can get a December delivery but our purchase advisor said build spots are filling up fast. We choose to take delivery in the spring. For years we've taken delivery of new cars late in the year. So time to change it up a bit and start enjoying the new Tesla going into spring and summer. We've waited years for this so a few more months should be easy right??? (I hope so, boy do I hope so):wink::wink:

You still can get a December delivery but our purchase advisor said build spots are filling up fast. We choose to take delivery in the spring. For years we've taken delivery of new cars late in the year. So time to change it up a bit and start enjoying the new Tesla going into spring and summer. We've waited years for this so a few more months should be easy right??? (I hope so, boy do I hope so):wink::wink:

nice! Thx

So, I just received a call from Tesla corporate in Palo Alto. They wanted to update me on all the details of the referral program and to let me know that the program ends on 10/31. He went on to mention that he has never seen someone with so many referrals. I'm up to 18 now! I asked him if he knew of anyone in our region that had more, and he said he hasn't come across anyone that has that many. I know there is someone overseas that had 40+ because he had a ton of YouTube followers or something.

Anyways, keep using my referral link to get $2000 off your new Model S and maybe I can get my 85D upgraded to a P90DL!

Thanks to everyone that has used my link already!

http://ts.la/tim9256
I'm the runner up behind you with 16. We're the top 2 in the North American market that arn't cheating (I call google adsense ad's, eBay and spam cheating). Congrats, if they disqualify the cheaters, your getting the Model S trade up. Hoped to get that, my cars falling apart :(

Oh, BTW, do you have the contact info for that guy at corporate? No one has contacted me yet, and I'm curious about how many of my referees have taken delivery and status of the program.
I also have a youtube following, and my loyal viewers have been kindly using my link. I will be bringing one of my referees (choosing using a drawing) to the gigafactory opening with me as my +1

I'm the runner up behind you with 16. We're the top 2 in the North American market that arn't cheating (I call google adsense ad's, eBay and spam cheating). Congrats, if they disqualify the cheaters, your getting the Model S trade up. Hoped to get that, my cars falling apart :(

I'm curious to see how that is handled. Tesla leaves it up to their discretion, but the way I read this...people that leveraged the forms of cheating you mention would have their rewards revoked. I wouldn't mind getting into a P90DL. :)

"Good Faith
We introduce programs such as these in good faith and expect the same good faith in return. Please note that we may withhold credits, discounts or other awards where we believe customers are acting in bad faith or otherwise acting contrary to the intent of this program. We cannot cover every nefarious scenario, nor will we attempt to, but we do promise to be fair and reasonable."

Thank you!!!

Congratulatuions, OtD!!! The wait is painful but oh so worth it.
And, thank you, thank you. Gigaparty or not, you have validated me by putting my name on the (last) place of honor on the leaderboard.
image.png

Congratulatuions, OtD!!! The wait is painful but oh so worth it.
And, thank you, thank you. Gigaparty or not, you have validated me by putting my name on the (last) place of honor on the leaderboard. View attachment 99306

You posted this in another thread:

P.S. if you want $2K off your order, here's a VA referral code: Model S Design Studio | Tesla Motors. I am 3 away from scoring a gigaparty invite. :)

I know we are all having fun here, but why lie about the number of referrals you have?

Whoa there, Accuser (apropo).

No ones lying about anything. I have a second guy who emailed me about using my code, but is checking to see if model S fits in his garage. So the only thing you should really accuse me of is counting my chickens before they hatch. No need to be testy, I will gladly post a leaderboard screenshot when or if his order comes through.

You posted this in another thread:

I know we are all having fun here, but why lie about the number of referrals you have?

- - - Updated - - -
Here you go, Accuser, I fixed it.

image.jpeg

Whoa there, Accuser (apropo).

No ones lying about anything. I have a second guy who emailed me about using my code, but is checking to see if model S fits in his garage. So the only thing you should really accuse me of is counting my chickens before they hatch. No need to be testy, I will gladly post a leaderboard screenshot when or if his order comes through.

Sorry, didn't mean to accuse you of doing anything in bad taste...was just curious what the point was. I understand you were counting a referral that didn't officially sign up yet. I feel bad for calling you out on fibbing. If I could gift you two of my referrals to send you to the GF party, I would. :)

I wonder if there are going to be a flurry of orders during the last 3 days of the referral program. I'd love to see a real-time ticker of the Model S orders going through.

I'm now tied for 4th in North America. Would love to take sole possession of 4th just in case the top 3 guys get disqualified from the rewards. Would love to be the official top referrer in North America and get a P90DL! Hurry up, only 4 days left to get $2000 of a Model S. Per usual, if you are reading this thread and need any help/guidance, pm me and I'll help out any way I can with decisions on options/model/etc.

http://ts.la/tim9256

Good news for Canadian buyers...

I wonder if there are going to be a flurry of orders during the last 3 days of the referral program. [...]

Well, I'm not among those during the final 3 days of the program, but count me as someone who ordered in the final week.

I finally placed an order a couple days ago on a new 70D. After months of research and indecision/debate, the referral program plus the help of friendly TMC members got me to finally pull the trigger. Couldn't be more excited to soon be a Model S owner :biggrin:

By the way, for the benefit of any fellow Canadians out there considering a Model S purchase... I'm happy to report that the full $2k credit is available to buyers across the border here in Canada too. I had seen some discussion elsewhere of UK and EU buyers and the VA/OH referral credit, but until today I couldn't find absolute confirmation it would work here north of the 49th.

After placing my order with a VA referral code, the purchase agreement showed the original $1k credit (as expected). But my advisor said the additional VA/OH portion of the credit could only be given to buyers who register their car in the US. Of course, if you read the letter to VA/OH owners (see OP's post), the letter makes no mention of any restriction to location of the buyer who receives 2k credit. After getting him to dig further into the matter, today he got confirmation from management that they must pay the 2k to the buyer. My paperwork hasn't yet been updated but I'm told I will get the $2k credit (CDN$ of course). At least this will help partially offset the 7% price hike we got here in Canada in late August

Last edited: