Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Emergency siren on phone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I intentionally disabled it weeks ago. This is because we have Amber weather warnings every single week in winter for:
Beast from the east storm to bring killer death snow = 3 flakes fall in Scotland.
Torrential downpours will see millions without electricity and homes flooded = a light shower.
Red alert take action for deadly winds = a fly farts.

And summer:
Deadly heatwave to kill millions and will be hotter than the Sahara = a nice summers day.

These alerts work in other parts of the world where they have wild fires, flash floods, avalanches and other significant disasters, not here, not in our overly woke, pathetic country where everything is a problem.
Not all disasters are weather related you'll be surprised to learn

I intentionally disabled it weeks ago. This is because we have Amber weather warnings every single week in winter for:
Beast from the east storm to bring killer death snow = 3 flakes fall in Scotland.
Torrential downpours will see millions without electricity and homes flooded = a light shower.

And summer:
Deadly heatwave to kill millions and will be hotter than the Sahara = a nice summers day.

These alerts work in other parts of the world where they have wild fires, flash floods, avalanches and other significant disasters, not here, not in our overly woke, pathetic country where everything is a problem.
17 people died due to The Beast from the East, thankyou for claiming it was nothing. Perhaps consider empathy for other people in the UK who are perhaps not in Gloucester.

Reactions: G4WFT and Jwdrums

And summer:

Is there anything out there that isn't woke, these days?

The weather is a bit sh!t today, no doubt because the sun is woke or something like that.

• Funny
Reactions: Jwdrums
I was thinking, more like this...

I think this will do

1682350552940.jpeg

The only SUV built for the End of days! :). Remember it is a Tesla forum - so some relevance to the forum!

1682350621691.png

Last edited: