Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Twitter it’s commonly associated as an early QAnon sign. Sadly it also fits with a number of his other posts over the last few days.
I think context matters and people shouldn't go running to their keyboards to type "no u". Just like how people think that seeing the swastika in east Asian countries makes some people think they support Nazis, forgetting the origin of the symbol.

Similar thing with pepe the frog, some MSM tie it to certain groups because some groups started to use it while others have used it to have a more wholesome meaning and as a meme (especially live steamers). Same thing with the OK hand symbol (which I think is one of the more dumber things media has tried to make purely evil).

Going back to Elon, one can argue that Elon really means the original meaning, but given the context and what he posts other meaning likely can come into play.

I'm not going to debate the usage of other pronouns here, however your statement of 99 percent agreeing with you (or I assume some really large amount since I don't think you literally mean 99 percent, at least I hope so) is wrong.

Even with the latter poll, it is a pretty big majority (with regards to kids), but 99 percent-like it is not.

The difference here is that at least I can post stuff to refute and we can debate. However if Elon blasts something similarly out unless community notes gets attached the truth and nuance would be lost in all the noise.
Sure, wow, you got me with a poll (which is full of unknown biases and probaly flawed in more ways than can be counted).

I dont know what the exact number is and neither does your poll…it is a freaking figure of speech. I know for sure i havent meant one parent who thinks this nonsense is any good and i meet alot of ppl.

There is no debate.

If want to debate elon go twitter and have at it.

Going back to Elon, one can argue that Elon really means the original meaning, but given the context and what he posts other meaning likely can come into play.
What’s the original meaning of the xpression “follow the white rabbit”?

Hard to assume that Elon didn’t know it’s a QAnon indicator and the fact it follows the Fauci, anti-vax, pedophile, anti-woke Tweets, well…

Just paid $8 for Twitter Blue. There are more bots here than on twitter now.
Funny that of all those saying they are leaving Twitter only 1.6% have left.
Love the attack dogs who don't realize they are exposing their own fragile nature.
Just reported on Twitter SpaceX shares at 77$/share valuing the company at $140 billion.
I would like to get some chairs myself.

Tesla board needs to boot Elon fast: Tesla is becoming a partisan brand, says survey

Watch what happens when Tesla runs out of orders to fulfill. Elon is rapidly becoming more of a liability to the brand than an asset.

Oh, this news also came out today: Elon Musk’s jet tracker on Twitter has been shadowbanned, claims owner

If Jack can prove this and he quits, lots more will follow.
No idea who this guy is.
Chairman, UCSF Dept. of Medicine. Became well known during the pandemic for posting long and very informative threads on SARS-CoV-2.

Last edited:
What’s the original meaning of the xpression “follow the white rabbit”?

Hard to assume that Elon didn’t know it’s a QAnon indicator and the fact it follows the Fauci, anti-vax, pedophile, anti-woke Tweets, well…
Elon liked this tweet and this is what he mean by follow the rabbit. Is this a QAnon account? I don't know and I can't tell.

Watch what happens when Tesla runs out of orders to fulfill.
I guess that will be because other EV/ICE cars are clearly better products, with a good fast charging network, and superior specs? /s

I do wish Elon would tone it down, some of the stuff he is posting is frankly embarrassing, it is hard to believe he means what the posts.

But then when I compare the specs and the price of the Tesla products, compared to the competition, I am reminded of what Elon is good at.

You can easily prove me wrong by citing a clearly superior EV alternative.

The best I can offer is some BYD cars and fairly good and good value for money. Some others not bad, but are overpriced, with poor software, and a poor charging network.

But I do hope Elon gets bored with his Twitter rants before competition arrives, it will happen one day.

I guess that will be because other EV/ICE cars are clearly better products, with a good fast charging network, and superior specs? /s

I do wish Elon would tone it down, some of the stuff he is posting is frankly embarrassing, it is hard to believe he means what the posts.

But then when I compare the specs and the price of the Tesla products, compared to the competition, I am reminded of what Elon is good at.

You can easily prove me wrong by citing a clearly superior EV alternative.
Tesla has the best product, but plenty of people are so disgusted that they will simply settle for an inferior product rather than give Elon any business.

Yeah right, that's so convincing.... /s

You do realize Elon Musk never voted for Trump and basically told Trump to take a hike in 2024?
According to Elon…who knows if that’s true. Impossible to show either way. For never having voted R and then going straight full on right wing of R in just 2 years… you be the judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.