Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Fails Again.... Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OMG! Had one of those too. Spouse took out three mailboxes on the way home one night in a snowstorm - no damage to the car, though a lot of unhappy neighbors. Then a week later drove it through a quarter mile of 8’ high snow drift going uphill and missed every mailbox. Go figure. Also true story. But the thing ate front tires like they were made out of marshmallows.

Guys if you don’t stop reminiscing I’m going to cancel !!!!!

Seriously, i will cancel my frickin order! I will do it!

I’m so tired of Elon failing me!!! He didn’t even land the third booster on the landing pad. I give and I give and I give on this forum and how does Elon repay me? I’ll tell you howl! With some other god forsaken number other than the ideal “6” cup holders!

I’ll do it guys. I will cancel my order. Here I go!!!

I’m gonna do it!

Guys?

I knew it was a matter of time. Elon bit off more than he could chew...How does he look himself in the mirror?

How could he have designed a car without 6 cupholders? ARGGHHHHHH!!!!

FAIL FAIL FAIL! I am cancelling my reservation!

Well, fool me once Elon, shame on you... fool me twice Elon.... shame is on all of us.

What I would give to drive my 1993 Toyota Camry again.... sweet sweet Camry.... Sweet red blooded Camry

Thanks Elon, chivalry is dead....

Six cup holders is my minimum also. But dosen't the 3 have six cup holders? Two in front two in back, and one in each front door?

GSP

Guys if you don’t stop reminiscing I’m going to cancel !!!!!

Seriously, i will cancel my frickin order! I will do it!

I’m so tired of Elon failing me!!! He didn’t even land the third booster on the landing pad. I give and I give and I give on this forum and how does Elon repay me? I’ll tell you howl! With some other god forsaken number other than the ideal “6” cup holders!

I’ll do it guys. I will cancel my order. Here I go!!!

I’m gonna do it!

Guys?
Make all the jokes you want, but Elon lied and continues to lie. The ramp up is too slow and Model 3 is a failure. Tesla is going to go bankrupt!

I’m just kidding, I pick up my 3 tomorrow!! :D

Both of you miss the point (where is the "went over your head" emoji?)

IRONY!

But @BS you are wrong! The model 3 has EIGHT cup holders - two in front, two in back, and one in each door = eight. Too many cup holders. Obviously poor planning and design. Total waste of money, who needs eight. I am cancelling. I want my dependable Yugo back. I could put my "sample" on the dash while transporting to the urologist and nary a drop spilled in that smooth riding car! Make America Great Again, buy a Yugo (I am long on $YUGO)

Don't you diss the Yugo... dems fighting words!!!

Don't you remember the good 'ol days... buy a Caddy, get a Yugo free??? LOL!!!

• Funny
Reactions: GoTslaGo and T34ME
I knew it was a matter of time. Elon bit off more than he could chew...How does he look himself in the mirror?

How could he have designed a car without 6 cupholders? ARGGHHHHHH!!!!

FAIL FAIL FAIL! I am cancelling my reservation!

Well, fool me once Elon, shame on you... fool me twice Elon.... shame is on all of us.

What I would give to drive my 1993 Toyota Camry again.... sweet sweet Camry.... Sweet red blooded Camry

Thanks Elon, chivalry is dead....
Exactly!

He's clearly become an out-of-touch celebrity bigshot intent on salesmanship rather than substance.

Disgusting.

I feel the need to get this off my chest, Butter...
The model 3 rollout has been a disaster and the blame has to be put on Elon.
I want my car and he is building rocket ships to send unwanted cars into space. I told everyone I knew that
the car in space was heading towards Mars... instead the roadster is heading towards the asteroid belt. Another
bait and switch. Fool me once, Mr. Musk...

The worst part is, I am still waiting for an estimated delivery date. Why haven't they provided one for me?
This is intolerable.
The fact that I haven't actually made a reservation shouldn't matter. I want to know when my hypothetical car
could arrive. Anything less is garbage.

If the panel gaps aren't spot on, I'm not taking the car off the lot. I want Musk to know this in case I do order
a model 3.

DO NO BE FOOLED!

• Funny
Reactions: ℬête Noire
If Elon doesn't get his act together with the Cup holder-gate, he is only hastening his demise. I swear to god I'm going to cancel my order. I can't wait to cancel my order. Oooooo he's gonna realize how wrong he was when buttershrimp cancels his order..... I can see it... Tesla futures tanks 50% after closing bell.... Buttershrimp cancels model 3 order.....

yeah..... I'll do it.

I...

will.....

do...

it.

• Funny
Reactions: Got-EMF and T34ME
I had a '92 Camry. Great car. Way nicer than a Tesla.

Welllll... way nicer than a '92 Tesla. As I recall, the Camry used gasoline inefficiently (half as efficient as the Tesla, at least) and had near a hundred times more parts which needed constant lubrication, with changes every several months. The oil refining alone was terribly polluting, whereas my solar panels only pollute the view to my back yard. My Toyota products were also pretty small. Think first generation Prius. First gen Teslas are quite roomy, and our 3 is just about perfect for 3 kids and their driver.