Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electric cars will mean the death of the potato chip industry

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As most Roadster owners have probably discovered, lack of need for gasoline doesn't mean you don't need the toilet. When you're there, you might as well pick up a snack.

The chips are safe.

:smile:

Don't know if the supplier will allow it but a good opportunity for gas station owners is to set up their own charging stations. As the years go by it would allow for a smooth transition.

Cashflow of course will become an issue later. :eek:

Ha Ha I thought the same thing when I saw that pic.

By the way, It might be fun to start a "Electric cars will be the death of..." thread. I'm thinking of naming names. Assuming they do not shift directions:

Jiffy Lube (as mentioned elsewhere)
Smog Certification centers (In CA we have shops that are only allowed to do this and nothing else.)
Midas Mufflers
Sears Diehard

Ha Ha I thought the same thing when I saw that pic.
By the way, It might be fun to start a "Electric cars will be the death of..." thread. I'm thinking of naming names. Assuming they do not shift directions:

Jiffy Lube (as mentioned elsewhere)
Smog Certification centers (In CA we have shops that are only allowed to do this and nothing else.)
Midas Mufflers
Sears Diehard
Nah. Diehard just has to make bigger, liquid cooled batteries.

Don't know if the supplier will allow it but a good opportunity for gas station owners is to set up their own charging stations. As the years go by it would allow for a smooth transition.

Cashflow of course will become an issue later. :eek:

Shell selling off a third of its service stations http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/natural_resources/article7063588.eceand then just about like this?

802_1_CH_Oftringen_480.jpg

P.S. The preview shows this picture at a reduced size and clicking will enlarge it. How could I get this picture to show directly without reduction?

Last edited: